Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lunch at the Beach

I know I have been posting out of date order, sorry. I forget what day came first. I don't even know what day it is now. You know it is pretty tough when they are all 80 degrees and sunny. I know, you feel real sorry for me. Anyhow, Jodi took us to a restaurant on the beach. It was great. A little windy though.

After we ate we went and looked through a 10 million dollar house for sale. It is right on the beach. Oh my! The master bedroom suite had more square footage than our whole house. I loved it but I think I would get lost in it. The taxes for the year are 200 thousand dollars. A little steep for me. It sure would be fun to stay there for a while. But you would all have to come there too. I am getting a bit homesick.

Tell Felicity GG and Papa miss her!

2 comments:

  1. You are right. We are feeling sooo sorry for you. All that sunshine and warm weather has to be getting boring.(He He) I know you must be missing home but I am sure you haven't missed all the blizzard type garbage we have had while you were gone. Enjoy your last few days there and have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue said you and Brian had a nice tan. I think you're darker then Jodi. Got any pictures of Ken and Sue with their sunburn? Have a good flight back. Bring some warmer weather back PLEASE

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...