Monday, April 20, 2009

Quiet Days

It has been pretty quiet around here the last couple days. I get all excited when the weather gets nice, then crash when it starts to snow again. The rain/snow has made some of the lawns and plants start to turn green. Kylee and have been hanging out in the house, eating. I better get back to my "idiot" diet again.

I have also been playing with Photoshop a lot. I have conformed many pictures over the last few days. I have mastered the few techniques that I have learned. I am ready to learn something new this program can do. Tomorrow night is another class and hopefully we will learn even more.

Tonight we went to bible study. Our small group is growing, slowly. I love the relaxed environment. At first I thought I might feel a little weird, but it is so casual that everyone fits in. You can talk a lot or a little, or not much at all like me. I have learned so much just listening to everyone discuss the verses of the bible. If you have to opportunity to attend a bible study I strongly urge you to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...