Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twins?

Here is a classic that I have had in my picture box for many years. I remember this day like it was yesterday. It was the 4th of July between 8th grade and freshman year. We were staying at my sister Deb's apartment. This is where we would go when we wanted to run around town. So many people always thought we were twins so we took this picture. I showed this picture to Earl one time and he told me he didn't know who was who. Maybe he did, I don't know. I am still searching through the "old photo box" so you don't know who will be next.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I remember that day like yesterday also. We strolled around town like we lived there.

    Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two do look like twins. I had to look really hard to figure out which was which. Did you two always dress alike? I love the old photos. Julee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! So Julie remember when I went to sunday school/church with Melissa (I don't know how old we were- little though)... and you came up behind me and said "What are you doing here?" And I thought you were my Mom and I said "What are YOU doing here?" I think it took me a few moments to finally figure out it was you and not Mom. Crazy how much you guys look alike!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...