Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kylee keeping her animals "under control"

I just couldn't resist taking a picture of this. Let me explain. We have a couple dogs here that we put shocker collars on to keep them in order when they go for walks. Sometimes when Brian is gone, and I am taking care of them, they bark a lot. So, I put their collars on them and shock them when they bark too much. Well, Kylee was playing and put all these little rubberbands on her animals. I said, "those are nice necklaces." Kylee then informed me that those are shocker collars because her animals don't listen very well. She doesn't miss a beat around here, she keeps us on our toes.


Even the poor little baby animals have them on..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...