Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had our small gathering at our house again this year. I never know when to have it during the day with the kids both having other families to go to now. I think we have it figured out now, earlier in the day so Cole & Tracy can get to the Ziehlkes. Casey's family is around the same time so we still have issues there. This year Casey went to eat with her family then came over to spend the time with us.

Here's Bob cutting up the beer can chicken. Nope, no turkey, I think I am the only one who likes turkey. The same with sweet potatoes, I am usually the only one eating them so I have lots left over. This year Patti made them with "Wild Turkey" in the recipe. Wow what a difference in taste from past years.

This is the only picture I have of Patti, (sorry Patti). I am not sure what the story is here. Chris came later after hunting and ate the leftovers.


Bob, Tammy, and Kylee. I guess the pictures aren't so great this year. We went around the table and said what we are thankful for, Kylee said she was thankful for "pumpkins."


Not much to say about this picure, just smile.


Andy & Casey. This was right when Casey walked in the door and she got shoved into picture mode. Andy said he was thankful for his new house. I will post a picture of it, someday.


Cole, Tracy, and Felicity. It took about 5 takes to get a picture with Felicity smiling. I think this is a great picture of them. Of course everyone around the table said we were thankful for Felicity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...