Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some of those "Feathered" hairdos

I found some pictures with those hairdos Connie was talking about in her comment. I couldn't actually find one of Connie, but this is the best I can do. (for now) But I did find Kelly!!! The first picture is from Toby & Renee's wedding and the second was taken at our place on the farm.



We thought we were so cool with these matching shirts. I actually still have mine, I think it would probably fit a 5 year old. What's up with that??

2 comments:

  1. Yeap that's the cool feathered hair that everyone wanted. We were all so good at it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie those are the best! I remember buying those shirts at Dorchester Days and we thought we were pretty hot in them! Where have the years gone?

    thanks for the memories!!
    Kel

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...