Friday, July 22, 2011

An Unwanted Visitor

 We've had a cute, but unwanted visitor around our house lately. 
When we get up in the morning we usually find him somewhere around the yard.


Why is he unwanted you ask? 
That purple shrub right behind him currently has no leaves left on it!

 He's not really afraid of us when we take pictures of him.
The other day Brian and his brother were sitting on the back patio talking about the little guy and he decided to make an appearance right then and there while they were talking about him. 
I think he likes the attention.

 He makes himself at home anywhere.

But he is NAUGHTY!

I posted a picture of him on Facebook 
and I got lots of good tips to make him go away.
We bought some powder stuff and sprinkled it all around our flowers and shrubs.
So far that has worked. 


9 comments:

  1. awe he likes ya'll but I know deer can be a pain I live in deer country you will see them walking around in the middle of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my HECK!! He's adorable...but I gotta say - better you than me!! We had a similar situation a few years back where Mom and her two young ones were trying to make our swimming pool their new watering hole....But they weren't quite as "comfortable" or at home as your new friend seems to be!! Love the photos!! (And your yard looks incredible!!) Good luck! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw he's so cute!!! Nice pictures Jules! Good luck with your plants.
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures, but they are so dang destructive. We had to get rid of a groundhog this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should give him a name. He seems to want to be your new pet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's beautiful...

    too bad he likes your flower beds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a nice 'home' here. I like the pictures of the deer. We had some in our old house a few years back. We are now closer to town so no deer, but I do miss taking pictures of them. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful animal but terrible guest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is beautiful and he's just hungry. Not his fault his world is slowly shrinking......

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...