Monday, July 11, 2011

Little Best Friends and a Bad Decision

Kylee, Kirsten and Jordy

Kylee (the little girl I daycare for) had her two best friends over for some summer fun. 
The weather was gorgeous and the giggles were plenty.

They spent hours and hours going down the slide.

And SCREAMING all the way down.....EVERY time.







Isn't this a great shot? I love it.

Finally a "calmer" photo of all three.

I hope they stay best friends forever. 
They spent a lot of time laughing and having the time of their lives!



and now for the BAD decision......







Even if the directions say the huge blow up slide will hold up to 400 lbs........


It bends and tips when any amount of weight is near the edge! 
Making it EXTREMELY hard to maneuver around up there.
And when someone tips over and can't get back up....
Someone else doesn't help but grabs the camera.


Eventually "a larger than a child" person can get back up 
and in the right position to go down the slide.

And be super happy that this whole event is finally over.
Lesson Learned.
THE END

17 comments:

  1. I love that you shared those last photos! Made me smile. Looks like a really fun day for the girls. I need a slide like that for my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the girls were having soooooo much fun. That's the life :-) At least you had a smile on your face and were brave enough to post it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok your slide pictures are cracking me up!! I can just imagine the hilarity of the situation, like to the point of laughing so hard you'd feel like...you know.... peeing your shorts...HA!

    Great pictures and the girls are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love this post... Your shots are beautiful, and so are you! I love an honest post that completely throws pride to the wind!! ;)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Love that you shared this. It's always best when we can look at these situations and just laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...I think I missed seeing those last few pictures on FB. That must have been what your hubby was referring to in his comments...LOL Glad you shared them and can laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little girls are so cute..makes me want to be a little girl again too. I guess it did you too huh?! Thanks for the belly laugh today..I needed it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crack me up!

    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...summer at its best! "Bad decision?" I'm thinking that you had just as much fun as those three little girls!! And you're every bit as cute as they are! Great post - great photos....Don't know "who" chose to take pics instead of helping (have an idea tho) - and glad he did! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bad decision, my touchie! I've never seen an adult smile so wide!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny! And what a great spirit you have joining in on the fun :) Great pics. Glad you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, if my knees weren't messed up. I'd have tried it too! I was just thinking my 16 year would like that slide!! I loved the photo of the girls laying in the grass Jules, that was so cute! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. The girls look like they had the best time!

    You look so happy and it looks like so much fun!!!
    Glad for the person who took your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those last photos are great! I would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HA! That's great. You are so brave! Where did you get that slide? THat would be awesome out here in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That slide looks like so much fun! I would've given it a try too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...