Monday, May 9, 2011

Pedis and Petting

 Saturday morning we loaded into the van and headed for a girls day out. Of course the first stop had to be pedicures for everyone. Here's Felicity enjoying her second pedi in the past two months. Can you say SPOILED? I can't believe how she sits so still through the whole thing.

 This was Kylee's first time and she loved it too.

 All done. Of course we have to do the "group feet" shot.

Now it would be nice if the weather would cooperate and we could actually wear sandals daily to show off our "pretties."

Next we went for lunch at a restaurant I had never been to before.  I will go back there again for sure.

 Then we stopped at a flower nursery and they had a mini animal petting area. The girls loved it! We had a hard time getting them to leave.

She wanted to hold this bunny sooooo bad but wasn't sure if she wanted to actually "touch" it. She kept her hands in her jacket sleeves while Mommy made sure the bunny didn't jump away.

What an awesome Mother's Day!

19 comments:

  1. What a sweet way to spend mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun...I love the girls day out thing..love the pedies;;all are so cute! And the bunny..so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - look at your new template!!! I am WAY behind in blogland. This looks awesome!

    I love Felicity's hands inside her jacket. The girl knows how to get what she wants and doesn't even get her hands dirty. She's a smart one!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Glad you all had a really nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Mother's Day. Love the toes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog look! (Or is this just another one of your blogs???) I recognized your pic in your bio, then I saw your pic over to the right...yep! It's you!

    How funny - I just had a pedi! (But for the FIRST TIME!) ;)

    Loving this weather, hey? FINALLY! We're ready for it in Wisconsin, aren't we???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunny picture is priceless. I love that you go and get pedis with your girls. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She gets more pedis than most grown women...def. more than me! Glad you had a nice Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN!!! Love the toes!

    Have a great week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw...what a fun day. I love the shot with the bunny, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a pediatric so bad! Jealous. Felicity looks so happy! What fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! Looks like the perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With three boys, I wish I had a girls day out! Lucky you! How fun!!!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh.........I cannot wait for my lil granddaughter to get old enough to take to fun days out like that!! Only had sons....am loving the girls in my life now!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is a perfect Mother's Day. Love all of the toes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that she was able to hold the bunny without touching it. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE LOVE LOVE pedi's with my daughter. She is 5 and now "plays" salon all the time...her poor brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have not been for a pedi with my daughter yet this year as after my hiking trip last fall both big toe nails fell off eventually and have taken forever to grow back. But hopefully soon we can go as my feet are a disgrace and I love going with her.

    Lovely photos - thank you for stopping by and for your comments. I can see you continue to enjoy those beautiful grandchildren and life in general.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...