Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time we find ourselves sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought I would join Java at Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday for a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!



1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 Unfortunately it would have to be bread....bad bad bread.





2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
 I very rarely schedule a post a head of time. I pretty much post when I have something to post about. I've read so many "proper blogging" articles and I pretty much do it all wrong. I don't have a "purpose" for my blog, I don't have a "specific subject", I don't "post regularly" and I don't "always" respond to every comment I get. Who made all these rules anyway?

3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?


No.....thank goodness!

4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
 Spiced Pumpkin from Yankee Candle Co. is my favorite but I do like pretty much any candle that smells like food. I don't like the perfumey flowery ones.


5.  Coffee or tea?

This one is pretty easy.....

17 comments:

  1. I think your blog is wonderful without following all the "proper" rules. I think those rules are meant to be broken. I don't respond to all comments either. Not all comments require a response.

    BTW, I love the colors on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't follow all the rules... I don't even know all of the rules... :-) I honestly feel more "at home" at blogs like yours, so keep it up! Thanks for visiting my blog this morning. Oh, and forgot to mention the spiced pumpkin. That is one of my faves, too. Have a wonderful week! http://stephanie-thejourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know the "rules" lol. Your blog is great and can't wait to read more.

    1HecticMommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a rebel....breaking all the rules - LOL! RULES???? Who ever created rules anyway? I still am getting all of the questions right....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also really like spiced pumpkin! It smells so delicious.

    Blue Bell ice cream is only sold in the south, but if you ever see it you should definitely give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about bread and I agree with your answers, except I have riden in an amb. and it was hell! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you on your number 2 Jules! Not sure that I'd pick bread but I sure do love it! I pick cheese!!! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we'd get along great irl. :) Except the coffee thing. Sweet tea all the way, girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband feels the same way about bread. He calls homemade bread "dessert." I like how you approach your Meet Me on Monday posts. I looked at a few others and most of them were lists. I enjoy your pictures and explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My preschool teachers told my mom that all I would eat was bread and butter. I would totally survive on bread if I was held captive. lol

    I don't follow the rules either, so we can be bad together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE bread, too. I actually got two loaves at Costco on Saturday...one potatoe scallion and one Itallian. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your answer Jules--they were fun to read!
    PS--Pumpkin Spice candle scent is one of my favorites too! MMMMM!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE bread too, but I also might if I had to pick one food, it might just have to be steak. LOVE steak. Coffee all the way too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The new look is awesome! Love it! (I also love Pumpkin Spice candles ... and set my own rules for blogging!).

    Working on your grilling today ... to be up tomorrow. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rules schmules. I blog because it's fun.

    I would agree with you on the bread. But since my son was diagnosed with celiac we have been trying to go gluten free. And trust me gluten free bread is easy to avoid.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to agree with all of your answers except for the aumbulance one. I have ridden in one. I bagged (breathed for her) a lady on route to Baptist Hospital back in my Respiratory days.

    I didn't realize there were rules to blogging either. I am with you on it. I just blog when and what I feel like!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...