Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time we find ourselves sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought I would join Java at Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday for a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!


1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
 I wear my anniversary band that Brian got me for our 10th anniversary. I only put on "the big guns" when I go somewhere, which really isn't very often.


2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
 Definitely twirl.
What fun would that be if you cut it up?


3.  How many siblings do you have?

 I have five brothers...
(all older than me)

and two silly sisters.
(one older and one younger)

4.  Were you named after anyone?
 I don't think so. I think my mom told me she found my name in a newspaper. Correct me if I'm wrong Mom.
(Oops, I was wrong. Check out "Mom's" comment below)

5.  Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi all the way baby. This is my new obsession.



17 comments:

  1. Wow...you sure have a large family...I'd love that! I had 2 brothers...one passed away back in 2002. I'm sure y'all have a great time together! Be sure and pop over if you can...I'm having a Shabby Apple Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I thought today was Sunday, thanks for straightening me out Jules. My but you have a large family!
    And with spaghetti,I do both, weird isn't it? Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Pepsi girl through & through. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You came from a big family! That is so great, and I bet you girls held your own just find. ;-) Pepsi girl here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is scary but I have the same anniversary ring that John got me for our 10th anniversary and I never take it off..... and you thought Adam and Andy were seperated at birth..... wonder where that comes from???

    and I just talked about the Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry.....lovin' it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope- Lorin got his name from the newspaper. You almost were "Mary" because you were born on Christmas day but I thought that was too ordinary. I picked Julie instead- the next day the lady across the hall in the hospital changed her Christmas baby's name to Julie too!!!Copy Cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved reading your answers! You sure have a big family! I think that is so cool :)
    I hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to stop by and say HI b/c 1) I am from Wi too and 2)we have chocolate in common. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for coming over to my spot on the blog hop and commenting :)
    Yep, Pepsi=mold... no idea how that is conjured in my mind when I smell Pepsi (probably a traumatic experience in my past that I've suppressed lol).
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You Pepsi people sure are loyal. Wonder what their secret is?
    I'm a bit of a Coke fan myself. But we didn't have Pepsi here until I was already hooked on Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..you have lots of siblings! I'm always envious of big families!
    Ick on the Pepsi! I prefer Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband comes from a large family and it is wonderful at the holidays.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    http://heytherecarole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great looking family!
    Glad to have learned more about you! Have a great week..
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Woo hoo for Pepsi. I have always said if it can in an IV, just hook me and send me on my way...but then it wouldn't matter it was hot or not. Enjoy your day.

    You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You would think being from NC I would be a Pepsi girl since it was "born" here yet I prefer Coke (although I pretty much went from an addict to stopping cold turkey). I never twirl spaghetti in public because I would end up with it all over my face, hanging out of my mouth and probably wearing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's official... I love big families ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...