Sunday, March 27, 2011

Makeover

If you stop by here sometime this week you may see things a bit out of sorts. 
My blog is undergoing a makeover! Yippeee!
So if things look a little weird just bare with me, it will be awesome when it's done.

After it is all finished I am changing my URL to fit the new title of the blog. I am purchasing it through Blogger so they tell me everyone will be rerouted to the new address. I sure hope so because I don't want to lose any my bloggy friends.

Stay in touch.....

Update: We are almost finished. Some things may not work here as the domain for this blog is in the process of changing.

21 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I had mine completely jacked up this weekend. Tried to change to the new template and then couldn't add my scrapbook page. Shew...very stressful. Luckily I had copied the template so ended up just going back to the old :(

    I can't wait to see your new 'do'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the unveiling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I can't wait to see what you are doing with it. I'm thinking about purchasing too. I'm not sure what I'm going to do though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll watch out for the changes. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Going through blogger should be no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait!
    I need a makeover too...one that involves expensive mascara and lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!!!

    Have a great week "redecorating!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. have fun with the make over. I love doing my blog over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bloggy makeovers...can't wait to see what your new look is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited for you! Makeovers are a big step. Good luck! I look forward to seeing the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love blog makeovers! Everything looks great so far - hope the domain change goes smoothly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! It's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new look of your blog, Jules!!! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it. Turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new look!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...