Saturday, January 24, 2009

Seeing Red?

Wow. Do I have a problem? I know that I really like red but am I going overboard. I was sitting at my desk and looked over by my purse. Which led me to my laptop, etc. All of a sudden I was walking around the house looking for red. My obsession started a few years ago when I got a red Beetle car. My obsession grew from there. Whenever I buy just about anything, I buy it in red. That's so when I go somewhere I know what is mine cause it's red. Right? Anyway, here are a few things that I found in my frenzy.
purse
cell phone
toothbrusth
underwear
mop?
teapot
lantern
case for my camera
nail polish
glasses case
laptop case
laptop
mouse for laptop
keychain
I couldn't get my car on the table, but believe me, it's red too. I have red sunglasses in there. Oh my gosh...........what's wrong with me? Oh well, I love red and I will continue to buy red. Maybe someday I will join "Red lovers Anon"

3 comments:

  1. This too funny. I think I could do this also but everything would be pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a green lover and would be embrassed to show everything I have in green. When I was growing up I hated my birthstone color, I remember wanting a different stone for my classring (like I wear that anymore) but now I can't get enough green but I would have to say red is the runner up. Love that you could put underwear in your picture, I had to go back and look for them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all i have to say is all of my dishes in my kitchen are red.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...