Thursday, January 8, 2009

Laurie is 40!

Wednesday was Laurie's 40th birthday. It was a surprise party at Florena's. We were told (by Jim) that they were bringing her at 7:00. We got there about 6:50 and....surprise! Laurie was there already. I didn't get to take too many pictures as my battery went dead in my camera. UGH! I know there were a lot of other cameras flashing. Maybe I can get some from someone out there.
Here's is me, Tammy, and Pam.
This is the only picture I got of Laurie. (sorry Laurie)

1 comment:

  1. That looks terrible. At least I could have had a drink in my hand to look drunk to wear something like that.
    Love ya,
    Laurie

    P.S. Thanks for putting me on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...