Friday, January 23, 2009

The Rodman Kids

As you can tell by my last few posts, I haven't really been doing much or going anywhere. Brian is gone on the road and I hate the cold. I pretty much stay home most of the time. Not too much to post about. Felicity is here almost every day so that is my life and my excitement right now. I am sure you can tell that by my posting. So I decided to change it up a little. I went back to my old pictures and this one caught my eye. This is Brian and his brothers and sisters. I have no idea when it was taken. Brian is the one on the far left. He was such a pretty little boy.
(Don't tell him I said that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...