Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vacation at the Cabin

Here's Kylee looking for more golf balls. I think we should have sent Cole in to get them himself.

This was at the Muskie Museum place. The museum part was pretty boring for Casey and me so we found our own entertainment. Here she is making friends with the ape man.
Then we went outside and she caught this huge fish. I don't know if you can see her face real well on this picture, but it is priceless.
I love this picture of Kylee and her Daddy. They were talking and watching the boats. We spent a lot of time out on this deck. The weather was beautiful. It only rained one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...