Tuesday, October 21, 2008

26 Years.........and counting

For our 25th Anniversary last year we wanted to get our picture taken. Well, that didn't happen. So we decided that since we had a photographer at our house to take Felicity's pictures that we would do it this year. We got a couple good shots.


Not such a good idea to have him pick me up and still pose for a picture.
I think that is for those little brides.


On these pictures our photographer wanted us to "be serious" and look at each other.

I had a hard time doing that as you can tell in this series of pictures.





Finally, we gave up and decided to just pose and smile. That works.

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking at your pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun with the photographer. You look great! :)
    love, Tabby

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...