Monday, October 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time we find ourselves sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought I would join Java at Never Growing Old for Meet Me on Monday for a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!



Questions:

1.  I can't stand when someone ________?
 Doesn't use cruise control.

2.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
 I don't have a schedule for grocery shopping. I go when the cupboards and fridge are getting bare. Sometimes that is quite often when we cook for the village a lot and sometimes I go for a couple weeks without shopping when I am home alone while Brian is gone for work.


3.  What kind of car do you drive?
A 2001 VW Beetle. I bought it brand new and I STILL love it ten years later.

4.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
 Soft, definitely.

5.  What's the habit you are proudest of breaking?

 I don't think I really have many "bad" habits. 
I would have to ask Brian since he knows me better than I know myself.

The one habit I would LIKE to break is too much sugar!

3 comments:

  1. Now you have me a wee bit worried...I have never seen such a spotless garage. Scary!! ;o) Love this theme....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....is that really your garage????
    If it is....please....if you ever stop at my house....DO NOT use the garage door!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we'd all like to kick that sugar habit lol

    Very nice clean garage I must say. Never seen one so bare lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...