Friday, August 26, 2011

Me.....A to Z

A. age :: Seriously? That's the first question? I think I'm 47.
B. baked good preference :: Bread, bread, and bread.
C. chore I hate :: dusting.
D. dogs :: none, don't hate me because I'm not a dog lover.
E. essential start to my day :: COFFEE
F. favorite color :: it's always been red, but pink is creeping up.
G. gold or silver :: silver.
H. height :: 5'4"  oh so tall am I.
I. instruments I play :: absolutely none.
J. job title :: I haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up.
K. kids :: Tracy and Andy
L. live :: in our private village in central Wisconsin
M. marriage :: 28 years to my best friend.
N. nicknames :: Jules. Unless you knew me as a kid as Doody.
O. overnight hospital stays :: only when I had my children.
P. pet peeve :: automated call centers...UGH!
Q. quote :: pick your battles.
R. righty or lefty :: righty.
S. siblings ::  five older brothers, one older sister and one younger sister.
T. time I wake up :: weekdays 6 am, and weekends 7 or 7:30.
U. university attended ::  none. I got married at 18, had Tracy at 20. (see J)
V. vegetables I dislike: onions and peppers. Yucky.
W. what makes me run late :: my hubby. But he will tell you that's not true.
X. x-rays I’ve had :: only at the dentist.
Y. yummy food :: lobster and chocolate. (not together)
Z. zoo animal favorite :: I think zebras are pretty.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I like that...........a good way to learn about our online friends. I may have to try that idea one of these days.....when I have time. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Of course, I'm shorter than you. You look taller than that in your pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! Loved getting to know you better! I like "Doody"!!! Cute! Beautiful picture, too, of a very beautiful lady....You've are truly blessed! Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun reading about you :) I LOOOVE bread too, and also lobster! and I think Doody is a cute nickname!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you on the coffee, bread and lobster... though I am gluten free now and beginning to hate bread... *sigh*... I can't believe you don't like dogs at all... *how can this be??!** ha ha ha... oh dear... I am afraid I only love some dogs... I really DO know how this can be!! I am a dog snob... (shhhh...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I am not a dog lover either. I like very few breeds.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...