Friday, December 31, 2010

Now For the Outtakes

 Alright, I'll be honest...... We didn't get the perfect shot right away for all the pictures I used in my last blog post.

It took us a couple shots each time.


 Did you know how difficult it is to get five people to jump in the air at the same time?

 Or for the photographer to snap it at the right time?


 What happens when you have five 40 somethings stack up on top of one another?

 They all fall down.

 And laugh hysterically.




 I think Jodi is genuinely scared at the top of that ladder and for some reason I think it is sooooo funny.

 Look at the camera Kathy.....

 Trying to "be serious" is a difficult task.







We have about 100 more of these. All that work to get just a few great shots. 
But it was all worth it. I think laughing is what keeps us all so "young"......
at heart anyway.


12 comments:

  1. How amazing and wonderful to have life long friends that you can still laugh with.

    Happy New Year to you and your family Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL well, at least "real" is always funny! I think you should have had the books upside down! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great that everyone is such a good sport and so much fun!! Especially the photographer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys always have so much fun....great to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post to end the year on! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priceless pictures!! So cute and funny :)
    Looks like you all had a blast!
    Happy New Year Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are funny and I love the poses! Sometimes you can capture a lot of memories in the not-so-perfect pictures. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of us need a few goofballs as friends!!! What great pictures :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How. Much. Fun!! I think the crazy ones are so much better than even the real ones...omg!!..how much fun ya'll had for the shoot! As a photographer, I know that the goof ups are always THE best shots every time. It's those that will make everyone of you remember that day!! I'd just have to make a collage of the fallen, tangled laughing gals to frame!! Looks like ya'll had so much fun.....aaaahhhh,sigh....good galpals make my world go round!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like ya'll had a blast! I hope my friends and I will still get together and laugh together in the years to come, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Looks like y'all were having a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...