Monday, October 25, 2010

You Want Me To Do What?

 This was the first year we had Felicity help carving the pumpkins. She stuck her hand in totally not knowing what the insides of a pumpkin were like.

As you can see, Kylee is a pro over there ready to dig in.


 The first handful out..........


 Still not sure of this whole thing. 
She kept watching Kylee digging and figured she should keep going.


 Looking at Daddy to see if he is still watching.


 A little pep talk about the pumpkins slimy insides. 


 Now she's pretty confident she can do this.


 EEWWWWW.....gross.


 Still hard at it.


 "I think I'm going to get sick."


 "Come on Felicity, you can do it."


 "You do it, Daddy."


 All cleaned up and happy.


19 comments:

  1. aw how precious!!! Their pumpkins turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute!
    .....and the girls are too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet super fun time. Making memories with the grands and kids is the best. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are just so precious, and the pumpkins sure turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!! We're gonna be carving ours this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL so cute..I feel the same way! She looks so much like you it's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love playing with pumpkin insides! Weird, I know! Love the little speaking/thoughts captions you added (esp. the one about being sick)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember those days! I usually ended up finishing the cleaning out of the pumpkins! The girls looked soo cute and happy! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look on her face in the photos - Kylee looks so like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what fun!!! Hey, I just went through again-- do I see a new hutch in the background??? Gotta get out and see that soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun series of pictures! Love all of those expressions including the pumpkins! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGoodness, Felicity's facial expression in those photos is priceless. What a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cleaning out the inside of a pumpkin is not my favorite thing to do, either, but I always love the finished product! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't done any pumpkins in forever. LOL. What beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They sure do look cute!! My grandson hasn't done this yet. Don't know what his mommy is waiting for. I am sure he will be saying oh gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute and they turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww... so cute! I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. We just buy the plastic ones that last for years....LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...