Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby On the Way

I love this picture. I wish I had the guts to do this way back when I was pregnant. At the time I write this, the baby is now 10 days overdue. Hopefully tomorrow, or sooner. We are all so excited to meet this baby. I hear grandchildren are wonderful! I did come up with a name instead of grandma or nanna, or granny?!!. Someone told us that her grandchildren call her GG. I like it, she said it stands for Gorgeous Grandma, (or grumpy grandma, depending on the day). (haha) We'll see...................can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    I think that "G-Mama" would be a great name for you!!! This would be a great spin off from the "G-Money" name the Kenny Clark gave to George!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar........

Sprinkler Fun

 What do we do on hot summer days without a pool?  We get out the sprinkler and have some fun!         ...